CGWM Select Bond Fund
Fund overview and investment objective
The objective of the Fund is to generate positive total returns from a diversified portfolio of bonds, collective investment schemes and other debt securities.
The Fund's main investment features include
- Mix of assets between government and corporate bonds as well as active investment policy including prudent use of non-GBP and specialist bond strategies
- A flexible, nimble and innovative process with decisions implemented swiftly
Fund's investment strategy
- Seeking to produce steady capital gains, combined with the delivery of income
- Selection of highly rated bonds with a modest allocation to specialist fixed interest funds
- Actively managed to take advantage of opportunities in varying maturity and credit profiles
Fund Manager Profile: Richard Pemberton
Richard is Secretary of the CGWM Fixed Interest Committee. He works as part of the fixed interest team, and has specialised in managing low risk portfolios since 2000. Richard is a Chartered Fellow of the CISI.
Fund Manager Profile: Paul Philp
Paul is Chairman of the CGWM Fixed Interest Committee. He works as part of the fixed interest team, and has extensive experience managing captive insurance and low risk portfolios for both institutional and private clients. Paul is a Chartered Fellow of the CISI.
Investment means that your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guide to future performance. There is no guarantee that the tax efficient nature of any investment will remain.
Your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.