Plan for a prosperous futureDownload our guide
For independent advice on pensions, tax planning including inheritance tax, or if you are just looking for an objective and impartial review of your entire financial circumstances, we can help.
To ensure you benefit from objective and comprehensive advice, our Wealth Planning Service is an independent service. This means we will work with you in a clear and transparent partnership. Your Wealth Adviser is not tied to any particular product or provider. Instead, they can consider all available options and recommend the ones that best meet your individual needs.
Why not watch our video below and find out more about how a financial planner can help to manage your wealth:
Our wealth planning service covers three main areas of advice:
- A detailed review of your pension arrangements, ensuring that fund performance and charges are competitive
- Contribution advice, making full use of all allowances to maximise tax relief
- Pension transfer advice and using Self Investment Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
- Lifetime allowance advice, protecting funds against punitive charges in retirement
- ‘At retirement advice’ maximising residual benefits for your family and setting out a drawdown strategy.
- Reducing income and capital gains tax liabilities
- Use of tax efficient products such as Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs), Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs) and Seed Enterprises Investment Schemes (SEISs) as appropriate
- Ensuring existing assets are structured tax efficiently.
- Planning to help reduce inheritance tax
- Use of protection to insure future liabilities
- Use of trusts such as Discounted Gift Trusts
- Use of investments that qualify for Business Property Relief.
We can also help you to plan for later life care. For more information about this service, please read our brochure.
Investment means that your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guide to future performance. There is no guarantee that the tax efficient nature of any investment will remain.
Your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.