Plan for a prosperous futureDownload our guide
Corporate Share Dealing Schemes
The Corporate Executive and Employee Trading Service provides brokerage solutions to listed companies and their employees - covering option exercises and share trading. We work directly with the company, their Employee Benefit Trust, or in many cases, their Third Party Share Plan Administrator. Our clients range from FTSE 100 through to AIM-listed companies and have a wide geographical focus from the US to Singapore.
The Corporate Executive and Employee Trading Service includes:
- Executive Dealing Support
- IPO support for existing shareholders
- Multi-currency dealing, reporting and settlement
- Cashless Option Exercise Facility
- Ability to transact cross border, supporting internationally based employees
- Custody and monitoring of tradeable and restricted shares
- Online viewing portal
- Immediate trade execution during market hours
- Warehouse & extended settlement facilities
- Electronic, bulk and phone trading capabilities
- Financial Planning, Portfolio Management and Stockbroking.
Investment means that your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guide to future performance. There is no guarantee that the tax efficient nature of any investment will remain.
Your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.