Prize Draw Rules
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to clients of CGWM who are residents of the UK, Isle of Man and Channel Islands, aged 18 and over who provide their email address and their completed questionnaire.
- Employees of Canaccord Genuity Wealth Ltd (“CGWM”, “We”) its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw. Entry to the draw is restricted to one entry per person. Automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- CGWM accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by CGWM.
- The closing date of the draw is 23:59 on 7 February 2014. Questionnaires received outside this time period will not be considered for the draw.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will take place on 12 February 2014.
- CGWM accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with usage of the prize. CGWM accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 14 February 2014 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. The prize will be sent to the winner by CGWM by post. If CGWM cannot: (i) contact the winner (via the details provided at the date of entry) within a reasonable period of time (to be established at CGWM’s sole discretion); or (ii) the winner does not return details of its postal address to CGWM within 14 days of notification that they have won the Prize Draw, CGWM reserves the right to re-draw a winner of the Promotion and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
- The prize is non-exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes. The winner will receive an iPad mini.
- By entering the draw you agree to having your name and details published in a future edition of News and Views.
Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management (CGWM) is a trading name of Canaccord Genuity Wealth Limited (CGWL) and Canaccord Genuity Financial Planning Limited (CGFPL). Complete Canaccord is a trading name of Canaccord Genuity Financial Planning Limited (CGFPL). CGWL and CGFPL are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. Both are wholly owned subsidiaries of Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. and have their registered office at 41 Lothbury, London, EC2R 7AE. CGWL is registered in England no. 03739694, CGFPL is registered in England no. 02762351. For Guernsey, Isle of Man and Jersey Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management is a trading name of Canaccord Genuity Wealth (International) Limited (‘CGWI’) which is licensed and regulated by the Guernsey Financial Services Commission, the Isle of Man Financial Supervision Commission and the Jersey Financial Services Commission and is a member of the London Stock Exchange and the Channel Islands Stock Exchange. CGWI is registered in Guernsey no. 22761 and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. Registered office: 2 Grange Place, The Grange, St. Peter Port, Guernsey, GY1 2QA.
Investment means that your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested. Past performance is no guide to future performance. There is no guarantee that the tax efficient nature of any investment will remain.
Your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.