Plan for a prosperous futureDownload our guide
Select Global Diversity
Fund overview and investment objective
Designed for those investors seeking a consistent total return from a combination of capital growth and income with the prospect of moderate growth over the longer-term. The fund holds multiple asset classes to achieve its goal.
The fund's main investment features include
- Multi-asset fund of funds
- Benchmark aware not driven
- Focus on risk adjusted returns
- Innovative approach to fund selection and asset allocation
Fund's investment strategy
- Combine active asset allocation with a rigorous fund selection process
- Focus on managers who have the ability to add consistent value over and above their respective market benchmarks
- Blend investments styles to increase returns and reduce risk
Fund Manager Profile: Mark Piper
Location: Guernsey, Team: Portfolio Management
Mark is part of the multi-manager team providing discretionary portfolio managment to institutions, intermediaries and private clients. He is Chairman of the CGWM Fund Selection Committee and manages several of the Canaccord Genuity Select Funds. Mark is a Chartered Fellow of the CISI.
Fund Manager Profile: Justin Oliver
Location: Guernsey, Team: Portfolio Management,
Justin is a member of the CGWM Asset Allocation Committee and Deputy Chairman of the Fund Selection Committee. He specializes in multi-manager investing and manages several of the Canaccord Genuity Select Funds. He is a Chartered Fellow of the CISI and is a former President of the Guernsey Branch of the Institute.
Investment means that your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.Past performance is no guide to future performance. There is no guarantee that the tax efficient nature of any investment will remain.
Your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.