Plan for a prosperous futureDownload our guide
Fund overview and investment objective
Designed to generate an income. The fund manages risk to preserve capital value and achieve a consistent total return. The fund holds multiple asset classes including collective investment schemes, direct bonds and other yielding assets.
The fund's main investment features include
- Multi-asset fund of funds
- Benchmark aware not driven
- Focus on risk adjusted returns
- Innovative approach to fund selection and asset allocation
Fund's investment strategy
- Combine active asset allocation with a rigorous fund selection process
- Focus on managers who have the ability to add consistent value over and above their respective market benchmarks
- Blend investments styles to increase returns and reduce risk
Fund Manager Profile: Wayne English
Location: Jersey, Team: Portfolio Management
Wayne is a Member of the CGWM Fund Selection Committee with responsibility for Japanese and Thematic funds. Wayne specialises in multi-manager portfolios for both private and institutional clients and co-manages the Canaccord Genuity Select Income Fund. He is a Chartered Member of the CISI, a member of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association and an Associate of the ICSA.
Investment means that your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.Past performance is no guide to future performance. There is no guarantee that the tax efficient nature of any investment will remain.
Your capital is at risk and the value of investments can fall, therefore you may get back less than you invested.