Our investment process
Our goal is to meet your personal investment needs and achieve the best possible returns for your chosen level of risk.
Based on a global asset allocation framework, our rigorous, robust and highly analytical investment process includes in-depth research, continuous monitoring and the interaction of a number of investment committees.
Like a combination lock, each layer of our investment process must be aligned before your Wealth Manager can start to create a risk-adjusted portfolio, flexibly tailored to your individual needs.
Why trust our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment process?
- We can offer you a range of different investments, including securities, equities, funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), investment trusts, venture capital trusts (VCTs), enterprise investment schemes (EISs), alternatives, bonds and cash
- We can structure your investments tax effectively, including SIPPs and ISAs
- Our in-house investment experts select investments from the open market to create a range of quality investment opportunities for you
- Our specialist investment committees combine their knowledge to agree the best positioning for your portfolio
- We measure risk through our in-house portfolio risk management calculator, and build portfolios from our approved lists
- We check your portfolio against your objectives to make sure it's on track, and actively manage and monitor your investments to maximise returns and minimise losses.
Keeping you informed
Inheritance tax affects a large number of people and can be very costly. David Goodfellow, our Head of Financial Planning, gives his 5 top tips for reducing your inheritance tax liability.Read more
What can we learn from holiday bartering when it comes to assessing the implications of today’s global trade spats? Richard Champion, Deputy Chief Investment Officer at Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management considers President Trump’s approach to negotiation and what it could mean with regards to a so-called ‘trade war.’Read more
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment, wealth management or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.