For financial advisers and investment professionals only
The information in this area of the website is aimed at financial advisers and other professional financial intermediaries in the United Kingdom and it is not intended for direct use by private investors or onward distribution to retail clients or the general public. Please visit our home page for information and resources for private clients.
The website is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell investments or related financial instruments.
I confirm that I am an investment intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. I have read and understood the legal information and risk warnings.
Services for independent financial advisers
We will tailor our partnership to meet your needs and preferences as well as your clients', and your lead manager will build an enduring relationship that works for you and your firm.
You can choose how we work together:
- You may wish to retain the responsibility for assessing the risk and suitability of your clients' investments
- If you prefer, we can take over all these responsibilities for you
- Or we can agree a joint 'hybrid' working relationship.
Whichever working relationship you choose, we will make sure it enables both of us to use our time and resources efficiently, and ensures compliance.
How we help IFAs
- We will provide consolidated quarterly client valuations, with a market commentary
- We will also provide you and your client with comprehensive tax reporting
- You and your clients can access their accounts online 24/7 to view investments, transactions and up-to-date valuations
- Our highly analytical investment process includes in-depth research and continuous monitoring
- We will communicate with you regularly in whichever way suits you
- Your clients' wealth is in safe hands – we have a strong track record of meeting our clients' wealth management needs and delivering consistent returns
- If you want to check how we're succeeding at any time, you can clearly assess our performance with ARC, Defaqto, Distribution Technology and FE.
Our range of risk-rated model portfolios are also available via a wrap on a variety of platforms.
A wrap is a secure internet-based account that lets you and your clients view the current performance of their investments at any time. It is called a wrap because client investments can be wrapped up in a single account.
The aim of a wrap is to allow advisers to select and purchase investments from a wide range of solutions. These investments may sit within wrappers that enjoy certain tax advantages and typically include ISAs, SIPPs, Personal Pensions and Investment Bonds.
Please be aware that all platforms operate in a different way which will affect the nature of your relationship with Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management. You should ensure that you clearly understand the nature of a platform's service prior to engagement.
For further details, please click on the logos below:
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your clients' investment needs, our intermediary team will be delighted to answer your questions and provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
Mortgage-backed securities (MBS) fell into disrepute following their significant involvement in the 2008 financial crisis. Just as technology stocks were avoided long after the 1990s technology bubble had burst, MBS are given a very wide berth. But is this view a valid one today? In this article, Justin Oliver, Deputy Chief Investment Officer at CGWM explores how MBS can be made part of a diversified portfolio.Read more
With large companies wising up to the importance of adopting and promoting sustainable business practices – and with the influence, affluence and expectations of Millennials set to peak over the next decade – our guest contributor Will Oulton, Global Head, Responsible Investment, First State Investments, considers the impact on the investment industry, and the increasing need to balance social and environmental responsibility with positive financial performance.Read more
Whether out of choice or because your wealth manager has gone into liquidation, it’s easier than you might think to move your investment portfolio to another provider.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.