Please note: this content is only applicable to customers in mainland UK.
Services for independent financial advisers
We will tailor our partnership to meet your needs and preferences as well as your clients', and your lead manager will build an enduring relationship that works for you and your firm.
You can choose how we work together:
- You may wish to retain the responsibility for assessing the risk and suitability of your clients' investments
- If you prefer, we can take over all these responsibilities for you
- Or we can agree a joint 'hybrid' working relationship.
Whichever working relationship you choose, we will make sure it enables both of us to use our time and resources efficiently, and ensures compliance.
How we help IFAs
- We will provide consolidated quarterly client valuations, with a market commentary
- We will also provide you and your client with comprehensive tax reporting
- You and your clients can access their accounts online 24/7 to view investments, transactions and up-to-date valuations
- Our highly analytical investment process includes in-depth research and continuous monitoring
- We will communicate with you regularly in whichever way suits you
- Your clients' wealth is in safe hands – we have a strong track record of meeting our clients' wealth management needs and delivering consistent returns
- If you want to check how we're succeeding at any time, you can clearly assess our performance with ARC, Defaqto, Distribution Technology and FE.
With this service our investment professionals build and run a personalised portfolio on your clients' behalf, without needing to ask their permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
As well as access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds
If a client likes to take an active interest in financial markets and wants to buy and sell investments, our trading and dealing team can offer traditional and specialist stockbroking services.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your clients' investment needs, our intermediary team will be delighted to answer your questions and provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
End-of-life care costs can see a lifetime’s accumulated wealth whittled away in just a few years. And with 35% of British workers currently believing they will never be able to afford to live in a care home, putting a financial plan in place has never been more important.Read more
Companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google/Alphabet (the FAANGs) have been the primary drivers of the equity bull market, becoming the largest companies in the world in the process. But what would happen if the old world order fought back? What difference would it make to investment prospects?Read more
Many people have written off 'the Donald' as a loud-mouthed braggadocio, full of ill-considered and offensive bluster, both domestically and internationally; not suited to the delicate task of legislating nor fit for the decorum of high office. But what if he turns things around and starts behaving like a real statesman?Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.