Please note: this content is only applicable to a UK mainland audience.
Managed Portfolio Service for intermediaries
Our Managed Portfolio Service offers a range of risk-rated discretionary portfolios for intermediaries with clients who don't need a tailored portfolio. For a recommended minimum investment of £100,000 they'll have access to a level of resources usually reserved for high net worth discretionary clients.
They can choose from seven portfolios investing in collectives and ETFs, and for larger investments they can use five MPS direct portfolios investing in UK equity, fund and bond holdings, which they can access either directly or through third party platforms.
These portfolios include such themes as technology, healthcare and infrastructure, to broaden each client's investment solution. Dynamic asset allocation means we can adapt investments in line with changes in the investment market and economic outlook.
If you're an IFA or trustee, we're committed to supporting you, and we'll respect your views of which investments are suitable for each of your clients – so we'll map our models to your own risk-profiling tools.
Why choose our Managed Portfolio Service?
- Our global presence and intellectual capital support an advanced approach to portfolio diversification
- Active, dynamic decision-making means client investments aren't constrained by geography, sector or benchmarks
- We deliver consistent, risk-adjusted returns across the risk spectrum, to make sure we meet each client's objectives
- You choose exactly how our flexible partnership works
- We offer a structured, robust and disciplined investment process
- You can contact your Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management team by phone or email whenever it suits you (within working hours)
- It's consistently rated 5 star by Defaqto.
How can we help?
If you'd like to know how we can help with your clients' investment needs, our intermediary team will be delighted to answer your questions and provide more details of our services.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment and wealth management needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.