Services for trust companies
Having worked with trust companies for many years, we understand the high level of personal service you and your clients require.
Backed by a rigorous, robust and trustworthy investment process, your individual Investment Manager will ensure that whatever solution we are providing, we tailor it to meet your clients’ specific needs.
How we help trust companies
- Your dedicated Investment Manager will always be on hand to help you. They will be available in person, on the phone or online – whichever suits you best
- We provide a range of services for trust companies, from portfolio management to stockbroking to pension schemes
- You can be confident that we’ll work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will give you consolidated quarterly client valuations, with a market commentary, and we will also provide you and your clients with comprehensive tax reporting
- You and your clients can access their accounts 24/7 to view investments, transactions and up-to-date valuations
- If you want to check how we’re succeeding at any time, you can clearly assess our performance with a range of investment consultants, including ARC, Enhance and Morningstar.
With this service our investment professionals build and run a personalised portfolio on your clients' behalf, without needing to ask their permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
As well as access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds
If a client likes to take an active interest in financial markets and wants to buy and sell investments, our trading and dealing team can offer traditional and specialist stockbroking services.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your clients' investment needs, our team will be delighted to answer your questions and provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
End-of-life care costs can see a lifetime’s accumulated wealth whittled away in just a few years. And with 35% of British workers currently believing they will never be able to afford to live in a care home, putting a financial plan in place has never been more important.Read more
Companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google/Alphabet (the FAANGs) have been the primary drivers of the equity bull market, becoming the largest companies in the world in the process. But what would happen if the old world order fought back? What difference would it make to investment prospects?Read more
Many people have written off 'the Donald' as a loud-mouthed braggadocio, full of ill-considered and offensive bluster, both domestically and internationally; not suited to the delicate task of legislating nor fit for the decorum of high office. But what if he turns things around and starts behaving like a real statesman?Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.