For financial advisers and investment professionals only
The information in this area of the website is aimed at financial advisers and other professional financial intermediaries in the United Kingdom and it is not intended for direct use by private investors or onward distribution to retail clients or the general public. Please visit our home page for information and resources for private clients.
The website is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell investments or related financial instruments.
I confirm that I am an investment intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. I have read and understood the legal information and risk warnings.
Services for trust companies
Having worked with trust companies for many years, we understand the high level of personal service you and your clients require.
Backed by a rigorous, robust and trustworthy investment process, your individual Investment Manager will ensure that whatever solution we are providing, we tailor it to meet your clients’ specific needs.
How we help trust companies
- Your dedicated Investment Manager will always be on hand to help you. They will be available in person, on the phone or online – whichever suits you best
- We provide a range of services for trust companies, from portfolio management to stockbroking to pension schemes
- You can be confident that we’ll work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will give you consolidated quarterly client valuations, with a market commentary, and we will also provide you and your clients with comprehensive tax reporting
- You and your clients can access their accounts 24/7 to view investments, transactions and up-to-date valuations
- If you want to check how we’re succeeding at any time, you can clearly assess our performance with a range of investment consultants, including ARC, Enhance and Morningstar.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your clients' investment needs, our team will be delighted to answer your questions and provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
Market volatility returned in February after a long lull since President Trump’s election. There was a double-digit stock market fall worldwide as inflation and rising interest rate fears came to the fore.Read more
In our recent articles we have flagged a potential increase in volatility this year as the inevitable ‘price to be paid’ for continued growth in equity markets. It was a matter of when not if. The question is whether the current correction is the beginning of something more sinister - leading to a bear market - or simply reminiscent of 2013’s ‘taper tantrum’.Read more
As equity indices rose during most of 2017, it was clear where market leadership lay. The technology giants like Amazon (up 57% over the year), Apple (up 48%), Facebook (up 53%) and Google/ Alphabet (up 33%) soared, along with their Chinese counterparts Baidu, Tencent and Alibaba (up 42%, 96% and 115% respectively). In this article, we explain why the so-called ’growth’ areas of the market have performed so well.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.