Investment funds, or regulated collective investment vehicles as they are sometimes known, pool investors' monies together offering you several benefits:
- They allow you to spread your portfolio across a more diverse selection of investments
- They allow you to access investments that may be inaccessible to you as an individual investor
- Your personal Investment Manager can potentially access investments more cost-effectively
- They can be an effective way to manage capital gains tax (CGT) - if you are UK domiciled.
As well as offering you access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds:
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
GPS Optimized Portfolio Funds
Our GPS Optimized Portfolio Funds are designed to protect your capital by aiming to cap the level of volatility in the fund.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
How to invest with us
There are three ways you can invest in our funds:
- Through Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – particularly helpful if you have an investment portfolio with us and you want to ensure all your investments are working together effectively
- Directly with the funds’ administrator – by downloading and completing an application form from our Fund literature page
- Via third-party life companies.
Why choose a Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management fund?
Our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment funds are ideal if you want to take advantage of our expertise but you're not currently using our full portfolio management service.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment and wealth management needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
The countdown to the new tax year on 6 April may not have the glamour or the fireworks of 31 December; however, the repercussions of how well you plan in this period could impact how much tax you pay in years to come.Read more
Some might think 'emerging market technology' is an oxymoron, but the picture of emerging markets (EM) as commodity exporters and cheap factories is outdated. This article reveals how EM have developed technologically beyond recognition, and why this should be reflected in investment portfolios.Read more
Some commentators and policymakers think that, like the bogeyman, inflation is waiting just around the corner, ready to pounce on the unsuspecting central banker. What will happen if it does? And what if it doesn't?Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.