Investment funds, or regulated collective investment vehicles as they are sometimes known, pool investors' monies together offering you several benefits:
- They allow you to spread your portfolio across a more diverse selection of investments
- They allow you to access investments that may be inaccessible to you as an individual investor
- Your personal Investment Manager can potentially access investments more cost-effectively
- They can be an effective way to manage capital gains tax (CGT) - if you are UK domiciled.
As well as offering you access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds:
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
GPS Optimized Portfolio Funds
Our GPS Optimized Portfolio Funds are designed to protect your capital by aiming to cap the level of volatility in the fund.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
How to invest with us
There are three ways you can invest in our funds:
- Through Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – particularly helpful if you have an investment portfolio with us and you want to ensure all your investments are working together effectively
- Directly with the funds’ administrator – by downloading and completing an application form from our Fund literature page
- Via third-party life companies.
Why choose a Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management fund?
Our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment funds are ideal if you want to take advantage of our expertise but you're not currently using our full portfolio management service.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment and wealth management needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
End-of-life care costs can see a lifetime’s accumulated wealth whittled away in just a few years. And with 35% of British workers currently believing they will never be able to afford to live in a care home, putting a financial plan in place has never been more important.Read more
Companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google/Alphabet (the FAANGs) have been the primary drivers of the equity bull market, becoming the largest companies in the world in the process. But what would happen if the old world order fought back? What difference would it make to investment prospects?Read more
Many people have written off 'the Donald' as a loud-mouthed braggadocio, full of ill-considered and offensive bluster, both domestically and internationally; not suited to the delicate task of legislating nor fit for the decorum of high office. But what if he turns things around and starts behaving like a real statesman?Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.