Investment funds, or regulated collective investment vehicles as they are sometimes known, pool investors' monies together offering you several benefits:
- They allow you to spread your portfolio across a more diverse selection of investments
- They allow you to access investments that may be inaccessible to you as an individual investor
- Your personal Investment Manager can potentially access investments more cost-effectively
- They can be an effective way to manage capital gains tax (CGT) - if you are UK domiciled.
As well as offering you access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds:
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
GPS Optimized Portfolio Funds
Our GPS Optimized Portfolio Funds are designed to protect your capital by aiming to cap the level of volatility in the fund.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
How to invest with us
There are three ways you can invest in our funds:
- Through Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – particularly helpful if you have an investment portfolio with us and you want to ensure all your investments are working together effectively
- Directly with the funds’ administrator – by downloading and completing an application form from our Fund literature page
- Via third-party life companies.
Why choose a Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management fund?
Our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment funds are ideal if you want to take advantage of our expertise but you're not currently using our full portfolio management service.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment, wealth management or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
Inheritance tax affects a large number of people and can be very costly. David Goodfellow, our Head of Financial Planning, gives his 5 top tips for reducing your inheritance tax liability.Read more
What can we learn from holiday bartering when it comes to assessing the implications of today’s global trade spats? Richard Champion, Deputy Chief Investment Officer at Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management considers President Trump’s approach to negotiation and what it could mean with regards to a so-called ‘trade war.’Read more
As both Argentina and Turkey experience a number of economic woes, we look at the prospects for emerging markets more generally. Do the problems for both of these countries mean we should avoid investing in emerging markets altogether?Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.