If you take an active interest in financial markets and want to buy and sell investments on your own behalf, our trading and dealing team can offer you traditional stockbroking services.
Our stock trading team combines fast, responsive action with a highly personalised, award-winning service. You can choose either our advisory broking service or an execution-only service. If you choose advisory, your Stockbroker will offer you quality investment ideas based on their individual expertise and thorough analysis, as well as ideas based on recommendations from our in-house stock selection committee.
You can call your Stockbroker whenever you need them during office hours, and you'll also have 24/7 access to your account through our Wealth Online service.
All our Stockbrokers are close to the market and have access to a wide range of in-house and external research. We have real-time entry to liquid markets and can trade in illiquid markets through our wider Canaccord Genuity Group and local broker relationships.
Why choose our stockbroking service?
- You can talk to a traditional stockbroker, rather than having to do everything online
- We will build a close relationship with you, based on our award-winning service levels
- You will receive our monthly publication, Intelligent Investing, which offers you analysis of suggested equity, bond and investment trust stocks
- Our stockbroking services use nominee accounts. For your protection, the nominee will always be a separate legal entity, ensuring that your assets are held separately from the company's assets
- You can choose whether you want us to make stock suggestions or simply use us to execute your own stock trading decisions.
Tell us what you want
If you would like to know more about our stockbroking service, get in touch. You can talk through your ideas with us and discuss what kind of stockbroking relationship would suit you.
Keeping you informed
End-of-life care costs can see a lifetime’s accumulated wealth whittled away in just a few years. And with 35% of British workers currently believing they will never be able to afford to live in a care home, putting a financial plan in place has never been more important.Read more
Companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google/Alphabet (the FAANGs) have been the primary drivers of the equity bull market, becoming the largest companies in the world in the process. But what would happen if the old world order fought back? What difference would it make to investment prospects?Read more
Many people have written off 'the Donald' as a loud-mouthed braggadocio, full of ill-considered and offensive bluster, both domestically and internationally; not suited to the delicate task of legislating nor fit for the decorum of high office. But what if he turns things around and starts behaving like a real statesman?Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.