This service is designed to manage the whole of your finances, including your investments, and ensure they are structured to meet your objectives.
However, we can also work with you on a one-off, short-term basis to find a solution to an individual query or problem affecting, for example, your pension or long-term care.
Because our financial planning service is fee based and independent, your Financial Planner isn’t tied to any specific provider or products – not even our own. Instead they can look at all the options and recommend the ones that are best for your needs.
This allows us to work with you in a clear, transparent partnership, and offer you objective, comprehensive advice.
Why choose our wealth planning service?
- It is an independent, fee-based service, so our advice and recommendations will be determined entirely on what's best for your personal needs
- You will benefit from our in-depth expertise and considerable experience; most of our Financial Planning Advisers have been in the industry for many years
- We can provide you with exposure to multiple asset classes and alternative investments such as Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs)
- Your Financial Planning Adviser can access the expertise of our Canaccord Genuity sister companies, including our investment banking division who can advise you on the sale or flotation of your business.
Find out more about how wealth planning can help you to achieve your long-term financial goals with David Goodfellow, Head of UK Financial Planning and Min Saha, Investment Director.
At a glance: IHT
- Read how inheritance tax (IHT) will affect you and your family
- Make sure your family don't pay more than they need too
- Learn how to help manage IHT.
Some of our personal Wealth Planners
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment and wealth management needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
Inheritance tax affects a large number of people and can be very costly. David Goodfellow, our Head of Financial Planning, gives his 5 top tips for reducing your inheritance tax liability.Read more
What can we learn from holiday bartering when it comes to assessing the implications of today’s global trade spats? Richard Champion, Deputy Chief Investment Officer at Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management considers President Trump’s approach to negotiation and what it could mean with regards to a so-called ‘trade war.’Read more
As both Argentina and Turkey experience a number of economic woes, we look at the prospects for emerging markets more generally. Do the problems for both of these countries mean we should avoid investing in emerging markets altogether?Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.