We believe that one of the key strengths of Canaccord Genuity is our culture of teamwork, collaboration and excellence. We are driven by our clients’ success and are committed to helping them achieve their financial goals, and ultimately, live their most fulfilling lives. When our clients succeed, we succeed.
An opportunity at Canaccord Genuity offers performance-driven individuals a home to build their careers. Our employees experience the best of both worlds: access to global resources and capabilities, and the responsiveness and agility of an independently-owned firm.
Our culture is driven by our values. We invite you to learn more by discovering our opportunities below or by contacting us today.
Associate, Research – Real Estate – Research
Toronto– Job # 5311
Through its principal subsidiaries, Canaccord Genuity Group Inc. (the “Company”) is a leading independent, full-service financial services firm, with operations in two principal segments of the securities industry: wealth management and capital markets.
Since its establishment in 1950, the Company has been driven by an unwavering commitment to building lasting client relationships. We achieve this by generating value for our individual, institutional and corporate clients through comprehensive investment solutions, brokerage services and investment banking services.
The Company has Wealth Management offices located in Canada, the UK, Guernsey, Jersey, the Isle of Man and Australia. Canaccord Genuity, the international capital markets division, operates in North America, UK & Europe, Asia, Australia and the Middle East.
Our Canadian operations are currently looking for a motivated individual to join the Toronto equity research team as a research associate.
- Provide research support to the Research Analysts;
- Search, collect, consolidate and interpret company, industry, and macro-economic data;
- Develop and maintain financial models and databases;
- Contribute to research report writing on companies and industry;
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant financial services or accounting experience, including equity research, investment banking, private equity, asset management, etc.;
- Financial modeling and accounting analysis skills, including equity valuation;
- An interest in public companies and markets;
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direction under tight deadlines and multiple priorities while maintaining a keen attention to detail;
- Superior English language verbal and written communications skills;
- Advanced MS Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint); Bloomberg proficiency would be an asset;
- Flexibility to work long hours (evenings and weekends).
Canaccord Genuity Corp. welcomes and encourages applications from all qualified individuals including persons with disabilities. We will provide reasonable accommodations upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment and selection cycle.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit a resume and covering letter including salary expectations. All applications will be held in strict confidence.
In order to be considered for employment at Canaccord Genuity, candidates selected for interviews will be required to show proof of citizenship, permanent residence or eligibility to work in Canada with no restrictions.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest but only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please. Thank you for your understanding.
Department: Capital Markets
Company: Canaccord Genuity Corp.