Our investment process
Our goal is to meet your personal investment needs and achieve the best possible returns for your chosen level of risk.
Based on a global asset allocation framework, our rigorous, robust and highly analytical investment process includes in-depth research, continuous monitoring and the interaction of a number of investment committees.
Like a combination lock, each layer of our investment process must be aligned before your Wealth Manager can start to create a risk-adjusted portfolio, flexibly tailored to your individual needs.
Why trust our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment process?
- We can offer you a range of different investments, including securities, equities, funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), investment trusts, venture capital trusts (VCTs), enterprise investment schemes (EISs), alternatives, bonds and cash
- We can structure your investments tax effectively, including SIPPs and ISAs
- Our in-house investment experts select investments from the open market to create a range of quality investment opportunities for you
- Our specialist investment committees combine their knowledge to agree the best positioning for your portfolio
- We measure risk through our in-house portfolio risk management calculator, and build portfolios from our approved lists
- We check your portfolio against your objectives to make sure it's on track, and actively manage and monitor your investments to maximise returns and minimise losses.
Keeping you informed
We believed that the investment landscape was not as bleak as some market participants were suggesting at the end of 2018, and it is encouraging that investors have now seemingly adopted a much more positive mindset, as evidenced by the sharp recovery in equity markets since their December lows. So, has anything substantial changed in investment markets since the end of last year?Read more
After a turbulent fourth quarter in 2018 that provided a particularly disappointing end to the year (where, for 2018 as a whole, equity markets fell and bonds and cash eked out only meagre positive returns), our attention now turns to how to position investment portfolios for 2019. All the more so as equity markets have rallied strongly since the end of last year. Where to from here?Read more
Here are our top three New Year’s financial resolutions to help you plan for a successful 2019 and beyond.Read more
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment, wealth management or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.