For financial advisers and investment professionals only
The information in this area of the website is aimed at financial advisers and other professional financial intermediaries in the United Kingdom and it is not intended for direct use by private investors or onward distribution to retail clients or the general public. Please visit our home page for information and resources for private clients.
The website is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell investments or related financial instruments.
I confirm that I am an investment intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. I have read and understood the legal information and risk warnings.
An introduction to our investment funds
At Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management (CGWM) we are investment specialists. We have access to a wide range of third-party funds, in addition to managing a range of our own in-house funds. This allows investors to access both our investment expertise and focused investment strategy in unitised form:
- CGWM Funds – a range of multi-manager, multi-asset, risk-profiled funds each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation
- Global Equity Fund – for easy access to a group of leading global companies.
You can access our CGWM Funds on behalf of your clients by completing an application form from our fund literature page, through one of our CGWM relationship managers, or using a third-party life company.
In particular, the CGWM Funds are ideal for individuals living or working away from their home country. We offer a wealth of experience to support local financial advisers and help them choose the CGWM Fund that’s right for an individual’s personal circumstances. Our range of effective, tax-efficient solutions are designed to meet various investment needs, all under one roof, as well being flexible so investments can be topped up whenever your clients want.
Why choose a CGWM Fund?
Our CGWM Funds range consists of different multi-manager, multi-asset funds, designed to meet various investment needs. They offer you all the advantages of investing with a well-established, highly experienced investment firm, and we like to think of them as ‘the best of the best’.
- Our CGWM Funds benefit from all the resource, expertise and knowledge we have accumulated over years of investment experience
- Our specialists have built up an excellent track record through both bull and bear markets: for example, Mark Piper has managed our Opportunity Fund since 2001, while Justin Oliver has run the Affinity and Diversity Funds for over 15 years
- Our resources include in-depth market research, external fund manager due diligence and asset diversification
- Our substantial fund selection team is made up of 11 members, making it one of the largest at an independent top 10 UK wealth manager
- In total, 70 in-house specialists, all extremely knowledgeable in their respective fields, contribute their views and insights towards managing our CGWM Funds, so each Fund benefits from a vast breadth of experience and expertise
- We provide further reassurance through close monitoring and management of your investments; our funds are Ireland domiciled UCITS and we use an independent custodian and administrator
- If you're investing for a client, simply call our dealing and administration team.
We don’t simply link our funds to a tracker or index. Instead, we dynamically steer them in line with our investment philosophy and process. Our funds are actively managed by our in-house specialists on a daily basis, according to what’s happening in the markets and based on our ongoing analysis – ensuring that your clients' investments are keeping abreast of changes in the market.
Research and intelligence
We do a great deal of research and due diligence on our investee funds (including meeting their fund managers) so you don’t have to – enabling us to identify funds that are aligned with what your client wants to achieve. We can often find unique and boutique funds that an individual investor wouldn’t normally have access to. We look for the star fund managers of tomorrow, rather than just investing in the star fund managers that everyone knows about today.
Our CGWM Funds are multi-asset investments, where we spread your client's money across different asset types and fund managers. This ensures our funds are appropriate core investment solutions for you and your clients, as they diversify your commitments, protecting you against volatility and giving you a better chance of achieving the income or growth your clients want. In turn, the fund managers we invest in may invest in say 20-30 funds, and so one CGWM Fund holds hundreds of different positions that are managed on an ongoing basis.
We understand how busy you are looking after your clients and ensuring their wealth is structured appropriately. As your investment specialists, you can trust that we will take care of your clients’ investments so you can get on with the rest. We will provide regular updates on performance and the markets which you can share with your clients and our fund managers will be on-hand whenever you have questions.
If you are a financial adviser, you can access all the application forms and more information, by visiting our fund literature page.
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
Here you will find all the information you need about our funds, including their prospectus, supplement, key investor information document, factsheet and application form.
Keeping you informed
In this article, Justin Oliver, Deputy CIO explains why interest rates are set to stay low for the forseeable future and looks at the options available to income seeking investors - where are the opportunities in 2021 and what should investors consider avoiding?Read more
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment management, wealth or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.