For financial advisers and investment professionals only
The information in this area of the website is aimed at financial advisers and other professional financial intermediaries in the United Kingdom and it is not intended for direct use by private investors or onward distribution to retail clients or the general public. Please visit our home page for information and resources for private clients.
The website is for information purposes only and is not to be construed as a solicitation or an offer to purchase or sell investments or related financial instruments.
I confirm that I am an investment intermediary authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. I have read and understood the legal information and risk warnings.
Services for trust companies
Having worked with trust companies for many years, we understand the high level of personal service you and your clients require.
Backed by a rigorous, robust and trustworthy investment process, your individual Investment Manager will ensure that whatever solution we are providing, we tailor it to meet your clients’ specific needs.
How we help trust companies
- Your dedicated Investment Manager will always be on hand to help you. They will be available in person, on the phone or online – whichever suits you best
- We provide a range of services for trust companies, from portfolio management to stockbroking to pension schemes
- You can be confident that we’ll work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will give you consolidated quarterly client valuations, with a market commentary, and we will also provide you and your clients with comprehensive tax reporting
- You and your clients can access their accounts 24/7 to view investments, transactions and up-to-date valuations
- If you want to check how we’re succeeding at any time, you can clearly assess our performance with a range of investment consultants, including ARC, Enhance and Morningstar.
With this service our investment professionals build and run a personalised portfolio on your clients' behalf, without needing to ask their permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
As well as access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds.
If a client likes to take an active interest in financial markets and wants to buy and sell investments, our trading and dealing team can offer traditional and specialist stockbroking services.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your clients' investment needs, our team will be delighted to answer your questions and provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
As wealth managers, we think about the future – whether it’s helping our clients to plan for old age or investing in companies that will still be profitable in 30 years’ time.Read more
The annual allowance is the amount you can contribute to your pension tax free. For most people, this limit has been £40,000 since April 2014. However, if you are a high earner (i.e. total income above £150,000 in a year), a new tapering rule came into effect in 2016.Read more
For many people, a pension is their largest source of income in retirement. And traditionally, when you retire, your pension fund would immediately be used to provide a secured income for your lifetime. Although there has been some flexibility around this since the mid-1990s, the ‘Pension Freedoms’ announced in 2015 allowed even more choice but also more complexity.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.