Investment funds pool investors' monies together offering you several benefits:
- They allow you to spread your portfolio across a more diverse selection of investments
- They allow you to access investments that may be inaccessible to you as an individual investor
- Your personal Investment Manager can potentially access investments more cost-effectively
- They can be an effective way to manage capital gains tax (CGT) - if you are UK domiciled.
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
How to invest with us
There are three ways you can invest in our funds:
- Through Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – particularly helpful if you have an investment portfolio with us and you want to ensure all your investments are working together effectively
- Directly with the funds’ administrator – by downloading and completing an application form from our Fund literature page
- Via platforms
- Via third-party life companies.
Why choose a Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management fund?
Our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment funds are ideal if you want to take advantage of our expertise but you're not currently using our full portfolio management service.
Keeping you informed
If you have been keeping cash deposits in formerly reliable accounts such as National Savings & Investments, Premium Bonds or government bonds, and you have seen interest rates falling, it's time to rethink your arrangements. At Canaccord Genuity, we will be happy to discuss alternative ways of investing your capital while aiming to achieve returns above inflation.Read more
Our Deputy Chief Investment Officer Justin Oliver, chats with Dan Mahony, Co-Head of Healthcare at active fund manager Polar Capital about the incredible pace of change driven by the pandemic and the healthcare investments trends emerging from it.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.