Investment funds pool investors' monies together offering you several benefits:
- They allow you to spread your portfolio across a more diverse selection of investments
- They allow you to access investments that may be inaccessible to you as an individual investor
- Your personal Investment Manager can potentially access investments more cost-effectively
- They can be an effective way to manage capital gains tax (CGT) - if you are UK domiciled.
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
How to invest with us
There are three ways you can invest in our funds:
- Through Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – particularly helpful if you have an investment portfolio with us and you want to ensure all your investments are working together effectively
- Directly with the funds’ administrator – by downloading and completing an application form from our Fund literature page
- Via platforms
- Via third-party life companies.
Why choose a Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management fund?
Our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment funds are ideal if you want to take advantage of our expertise but you're not currently using our full portfolio management service.
Keeping you informed
As wealth managers, we think about the future – whether it’s helping our clients to plan for old age or investing in companies that will still be profitable in 30 years’ time.Read more
The annual allowance is the amount you can contribute to your pension tax free. For most people, this limit has been £40,000 since April 2014. However, if you are a high earner (i.e. total income above £150,000 in a year), a new tapering rule came into effect in 2016.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.