- News and insights
- Market update webinar June 2022
Market update webinar - what could the future hold for investors?
Volatility is rattling markets, with concerns about inflation, interest rates and economic growth. However, there are early signs of potential investment opportunities in the near future.
Our latest market update webinar, recorded on 30 June 2022, was hosted by Michel Perera, our Chief Investment Officer and Thomas Becket, Chief Investment Officer from our newly acquired company Punter Southall Wealth. Richard Champion, our Deputy Chief Investment Officer, answered clients’ questions. In this informative session, they gave us an insightful snapshot of the current state of the global investment environment, and their thoughts on the outlook. They discussed key issues, such as:
- What are the US Federal Reserve and other central banks doing to control rising inflation?
- How high are interest rates likely to rise?
- How are equity and bond markets reacting?
- Are there any bright spots in equities and other asset classes?
- What is the likelihood of a market rebound and when could it happen?
- Are there other opportunities for investors on the horizon?
You may also be interested in:
- The impact of global events on investments
- When is the right time to retire?
- Is the global chip shortage an opportunity for investors?
- A closer look at inflation in 2022 - the outlook for investors
- Award-winning ESG investing
If you want to find out more, get in touch...
If you want to find out more about wealth management and learn how this can benefit you, we can put you in touch with our team of experts that can help.
Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
The information provided is not to be treated as specific advice. It has no regard for the specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any specific person or entity.
This is not a recommendation to invest or disinvest in any of the companies, themes or sectors mentioned. They are included for illustrative purposes only.
The information contained herein is based on materials and sources deemed to be reliable; however, Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management makes no representation or warranty, either express or implied, to the accuracy, completeness or reliability of this information. Canaccord is not liable for the content and accuracy of the opinions and information provided by external contributors. All stated opinions and estimates in this article are subject to change without notice and Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management is under no obligation to update the information.
Find this information useful? Share it with others...
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.