Investment funds, or regulated collective investment vehicles as they are sometimes known, pool investors' monies together offering you several benefits:
- They allow you to spread your portfolio across a more diverse selection of investments
- They allow you to access investments that may be inaccessible to you as an individual investor
- Your personal Investment Manager can potentially access investments more cost-effectively
- They can be an effective way to manage capital gains tax (CGT) - if you are UK domiciled.
As well as offering you access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds:
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
How to invest with us
There are three ways you can invest in our funds:
- Through Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – particularly helpful if you have an investment portfolio with us and you want to ensure all your investments are working together effectively
- Directly with the funds’ administrator – by downloading and completing an application form from our Fund literature page
- Via third-party life companies.
Why choose a Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management fund?
Our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment funds are ideal if you want to take advantage of our expertise but you're not currently using our full portfolio management service.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment, wealth management or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
Forecasting returns and markets in 2019 is fraught with danger, as unpredictable political events may continue to cause volatility. However, in staying focused on the economic fundamentals, we see more upside than downside next year.Read more
Whilst Brexit negotiations will continue to be complex and drawn out, we believe there are two key factors for investors to consider in this environment.
First, the impact of the changing value of sterling; and second, the impact of Brexit on UK businesses.Read more
When it comes to science and technology, our investment has never been just about the FAANGs (Facebook, Apple, Amazon, Netflix and Google). We want to capture the potential growth in areas like eSports (online competition gaming), artificial intelligence, robotic automation, and voice activation.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.