Investment funds, or regulated collective investment vehicles as they are sometimes known, pool investors' monies together offering you several benefits:
- They allow you to spread your portfolio across a more diverse selection of investments
- They allow you to access investments that may be inaccessible to you as an individual investor
- Your personal Investment Manager can potentially access investments more cost-effectively
- They can be an effective way to manage capital gains tax (CGT) - if you are UK domiciled.
As well as offering you access to a wide range of external third-party funds, we manage a range of our own in-house funds:
A range of multi-asset, multi-manager, risk-profiled funds (funds of funds) each designed for a specific purpose, such as income generation and with different risk objectives.
Global Equity Fund
An actively managed fund of great companies from around the world, designed to give you consistent, attractive risk-adjusted returns over the long term.
How to invest with us
There are three ways you can invest in our funds:
- Through Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management – particularly helpful if you have an investment portfolio with us and you want to ensure all your investments are working together effectively
- Directly with the funds’ administrator – by downloading and completing an application form from our Fund literature page
- Via third-party life companies.
Why choose a Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management fund?
Our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment funds are ideal if you want to take advantage of our expertise but you're not currently using our full portfolio management service.
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment, wealth management or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
We ended 2018 in a funk. Investors were beginning to panic that the global economy was entering a period of sharp downturn, the US yield curve was close to inverting, the Chinese economy seemed to be in trouble, Europe was back in the doldrums and President Trump had engaged in a trade war with China and, at the same time, shut down a big chunk of the US government.Read more
‘Diversity’ and ‘inclusion’ are no longer just buzzwords. In this article, Patrick Thomas, Head of ESG Investments explains why both can improve company culture, performance and even national GDP, and how we at CGWM assess D&I factors when investing on behalf of clients.Read more
April: the first full month of spring, and a great time for financial planning tips. With January’s resolutions now a distant memory, this is an ideal time to spring clean your finances, make use of new tax allowances and start the new financial year on the right foot.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.