If you take an active interest in financial markets and want to buy and sell investments on your own behalf, our trading and dealing team can offer you traditional stockbroking services.
Our stock trading team combines fast, responsive action with a highly personalised, award-winning service. You can choose either our advisory broking service or an execution-only service. If you choose advisory, your Stockbroker will offer you quality investment ideas based on their individual expertise and thorough analysis, as well as ideas based on recommendations from our in-house stock selection committee.
You can call your Stockbroker whenever you need them during office hours, and you'll also have 24/7 access to your account through our Wealth Online service.
All our Stockbrokers are close to the market and have access to a wide range of in-house and external research. We have real-time entry to liquid markets and can trade in illiquid markets through our wider Canaccord Genuity Group and local broker relationships.
Why choose our stockbroking service?
- You can talk to a traditional stockbroker, rather than having to do everything online
- We will build a close relationship with you, based on our award-winning service levels
- You will receive our monthly publication, Intelligent Investing, which offers you analysis of suggested equity, bond and investment trust stocks
- Our stockbroking services use nominee accounts. For your protection, the nominee will always be a separate legal entity, ensuring that your assets are held separately from the company's assets
- You can choose whether you want us to make stock suggestions or simply use us to execute your own stock trading decisions.
Tell us what you want
If you would like to know more about our stockbroking service, get in touch. You can talk through your ideas with us and discuss what kind of stockbroking relationship would suit you.
Keeping you informed
We ended 2018 in a funk. Investors were beginning to panic that the global economy was entering a period of sharp downturn, the US yield curve was close to inverting, the Chinese economy seemed to be in trouble, Europe was back in the doldrums and President Trump had engaged in a trade war with China and, at the same time, shut down a big chunk of the US government.Read more
‘Diversity’ and ‘inclusion’ are no longer just buzzwords. In this article, Patrick Thomas, Head of ESG Investments explains why both can improve company culture, performance and even national GDP, and how we at CGWM assess D&I factors when investing on behalf of clients.Read more
April: the first full month of spring, and a great time for financial planning tips. With January’s resolutions now a distant memory, this is an ideal time to spring clean your finances, make use of new tax allowances and start the new financial year on the right foot.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.