This service is designed to manage the whole of your finances, including your investments, and ensure they are structured to meet your objectives.
However, we can also work with you on a one-off, short-term basis to find a solution to an individual query or problem affecting, for example, your pension or long-term care.
Because our financial planning service is fee based and independent, your Financial Planner isn’t tied to any specific provider or products – not even our own. Instead they can look at all the options and recommend the ones that are best for your needs.
This allows us to work with you in a clear, transparent partnership, and offer you objective, comprehensive advice.
Why choose our wealth planning service?
- It is an independent, fee-based service, so our advice and recommendations will be determined entirely on what's best for your personal needs
- You will benefit from our in-depth expertise and considerable experience; most of our Financial Planning Advisers have been in the industry for many years
- We can provide you with exposure to multiple asset classes and alternative investments such as Venture Capital Trusts (VCTs) and Enterprise Investment Schemes (EISs)
- Your Financial Planning Adviser can access the expertise of our Canaccord Genuity sister companies, including our investment banking division who can advise you on the sale or flotation of your business.
Find out more about how wealth planning can help you to achieve your long-term financial goals with David Goodfellow, Head of UK Financial Planning and Min Saha, Investment Director.
At a glance: IHT
- Read how inheritance tax (IHT) will affect you and your family
- Make sure your family don't pay more than they need too
- Learn how to help manage IHT.
Some of our personal Wealth Planners
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment and wealth management needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
We ended 2018 in a funk. Investors were beginning to panic that the global economy was entering a period of sharp downturn, the US yield curve was close to inverting, the Chinese economy seemed to be in trouble, Europe was back in the doldrums and President Trump had engaged in a trade war with China and, at the same time, shut down a big chunk of the US government.Read more
‘Diversity’ and ‘inclusion’ are no longer just buzzwords. In this article, Patrick Thomas, Head of ESG Investments explains why both can improve company culture, performance and even national GDP, and how we at CGWM assess D&I factors when investing on behalf of clients.Read more
April: the first full month of spring, and a great time for financial planning tips. With January’s resolutions now a distant memory, this is an ideal time to spring clean your finances, make use of new tax allowances and start the new financial year on the right foot.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.