Lockdown legs with Gemma Howell
Lockdown Legs with Gemma Howell
Judo champion and European Bronze Medallist Gemma Howell has competed in numerous European and World Championships. Having represented Great Britain at the London Olympics in 2012, she is now preparing for Tokyo.
This week, Gemma is leading us through a lower-body workout. All you need is a chair and some cushions.
- Goal setting with Lizzie Simmonds
- Tom George shares his ultimate kitchen workout
- Lizzie Simmonds shows us how we can workout with a cushion
- Stay at home stretches with Henry Weir
- Managing stress with Lizzie Simmonds
- Stay motivated with Lizzie Simmonds
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise programme, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this activity, you agree that you do so at your own risk, you are voluntarily participating in these activities, and you assume all risk of injury to yourself.
Find this information useful? Share it with others...
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.