Resilience with Lizzie Simmonds
Moving forward together
Though every day we are getting closer to a ‘new normal’ and a few colleagues are returning to the office, normal life still seems very far away. But we’ve come a long way since March 2020 and together we’re proving that #wecandothis. So, we want to discuss resilience.
Resilience is a crucial skill when it comes to managing adversity and adapting to change. In today’s challenging landscape, being resilient is more important than ever. But where does resilience come from? And how can we be intentional about building this critical skill, so we’re better equipped when facing adversity in the future?
We caught up with Olympian Lizzie Simmonds to discuss the lessons she learnt on resilience following her fourth-place finish at the London Olympics in 2012.
If you want to refer back to Lizzie’s lessons, download her factsheet.
If you want to refer back to some of Lizzie's great points, please download the factsheet below.
- Goal setting with Lizzie Simmonds
- Tom George shares his ultimate kitchen workout
- Lizzie Simmonds shows us how we can workout with a cushion
- Stay at home stretches with Henry Weir
- Managing stress with Lizzie Simmonds
- Stay motivated with Lizzie Simmonds
- Talking teamwork with Lizzie Simmonds and Henry Weir
Find this information useful? Share it with others...
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.