- Social Blog
- Stay strong with Tom Dean
Stay strong with Tom Dean
European Champion Tom Dean is a British competitive swimmer. Having made his World Championship debut last year, he is now preparing for the Tokyo Olympics.
Tom’s quick workout will give you a mini mobility, strength, and core session all in one to help you stay strong and motivated.
Quick tip from Tom: nutrition is key!
Nutrition is a key part of keeping fit and healthy, and it’s important to stay on top of how we’re fuelling our bodies. When we were rushing to the office, it was easy to skip breakfast. Some of us might still be, choosing to use our usual daily commute time for a workout or lie-in instead. But breakfast is the most important meal of the day and can help our morning energy levels and stop us snacking – so there is a good reason why the shops reportedly sold out of egg cups at the start of lockdown. It might be worth taking the lockdown opportunity to give breakfast a go, if you haven’t already.
Did you enjoy this? If so, please follow us on twitter and LinkedIn. Or why not watch some of our other videos from our #cando elite athletes?
- Goal setting with Lizzie Simmonds
- Tom George shares his ultimate kitchen workout
- Lizzie Simmonds shows us how we can workout with a cushion
- Stay at home stretches with Henry Weir
- Managing stress with Lizzie Simmonds
- Stay motivated with Lizzie Simmonds
- Talking teamwork with Lizzie Simmonds and Henry Weir
Find this information useful? Share it with others...
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.