- Social Blog
- Workout with Olympian Lizzie Simmonds
Workout with Olympian Lizzie Simmonds
Core with a cushion…
To help inspire you to get moving during these uncertain times, through our partners, TeamedUp, we have asked elite athletes to share their top motivation and fitness tips! Here we join up with Olympian Lizzie Simmonds. Lizzie is a retired British swimmer who has won medals at World, Commonwealth and European Championships and has represented Great Britain at two Olympic Games. When she retired in 2018, she found herself struggling with both motivation and purpose.
In this video, Lizzie takes us through a fantastic ‘core with a cushion’ routine that you can do in the comfort of your home. Why not grab your partner or your children and give it a try?
Did you enjoy this? If so, please follow us on twitter and LinkedIn and share any pictures – we would love to see how you get on! Or why not watch some of our other videos from our #cando elite athletes:
- Goal setting with Lizzie Simmonds
- Stay strong with Tom Dean
- Resilience with Lizzie Simmonds
- Tom George shares his ultimate kitchen workout
- Stay at home stretches with Henry Weir
- Managing stress with Lizzie Simmonds
- Lockdown legs with Gemma Howell
- Stay motivated with Lizzie Simmonds
- Talking teamwork with Lizzie Simmonds and Henry Weir
You should understand that when participating in any exercise or exercise programme, there is the possibility of physical injury. If you engage in this activity, you agree that you do so at your own risk, you are voluntarily participating in these activities, and you assume all risk of injury to yourself.
Find this information useful? Share it with others...
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.