Let us help you take your business to the next level
Canaccord Genuity is committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative and entrepreneurial environment, both within our firm and in the broader business community. We are a leading independent investment bank for global growth companies, and we have a 50+ year track record of helping entrepreneurs access capital. It is in the spirit of these values that we are launching The Canaccord Genuity Advisory Program for Women Entrepreneurs.
Program participants will receive:
- A minimum of four hours of one-on-one mentorship from a member of our advisory group of successful entrepreneurs and leading business innovators.
- Advice from Canaccord Genuity’s specialists, who will offer relevant industry expertise and advice on how to:
- Access private and public investors
- Grow your company
- Monetize your investment
- Strategize for long-term success
- Position your company for ultimate monetization
- An invitation to our flagship Global Growth Conference in Boston, Massachusetts. The conference provides a unique opportunity to network with fellow entrepreneurs and to meet leading growth-focused investors.
We are excited to launch this program in Canada. Together with our external advisors, we aim to leverage our expansive resources and deep expertise as we help high-potential women entrepreneurs achieve their business goals.
Canaccord Genuity Group Inc.
Global Growth Conference
Highlighting growth companies for almost 40 years
The Canaccord Genuity Global Growth Conference is one of the industry’s premier investment industry conferences for companies and investors focused on growth. In 2018, more than 350 public and private companies attended, along with almost 700 public investors, private equity firms and family offices.
Applications for the 2019 program are now closed. Details for next year’s program will be posted in early 2020.
If you would like to find out more about the Canaccord Genuity Advisory Program for Women Entrepreneurs, please get in touch.
Terms and conditions applicable to the program are outlined in the application form.
Information and program details contained herein are subject to change without notice.