Personal wealth management
We will look at the ‘big picture’ and manage your wealth beyond just your investment objectives. We look at your long-term aims – both financial and lifestyle.
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus solely on wealth management
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Keeping you informed
The countdown to the new tax year on 6 April may not have the glamour or the fireworks of 31 December; however, the repercussions of how well you plan in this period could impact how much tax you pay in years to come.Read more
Some might think 'emerging market technology' is an oxymoron, but the picture of emerging markets (EM) as commodity exporters and cheap factories is outdated. This article reveals how EM have developed technologically beyond recognition, and why this should be reflected in investment portfolios.Read more
Some commentators and policymakers think that, like the bogeyman, inflation is waiting just around the corner, ready to pounce on the unsuspecting central banker. What will happen if it does? And what if it doesn't?Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe - including our recent acquisition of Hargreave Hale - our investment professionals manage and administer over £24 billion (as at 30 September 2017) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.