Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
- Our highly analytical centralised investment process includes in-depth research and continuous monitoring
- We actively manage investments, aiming to maximise returns and minimise losses
- We'll communicate with you regularly in whichever way suits you
- Your clients' wealth is in safe hands – we have a strong track record of meeting our investors' wealth management needs and delivering consistent returns
- Your client’s Investment Manager will always be on hand when you need them
- You can clearly assess our performance with a number of investment consultants including ARC, Defaqto, Distribution Technology, Enhance, Morningstar and FE
Keeping you informed
End-of-life care costs can see a lifetime’s accumulated wealth whittled away in just a few years. And with 35% of British workers currently believing they will never be able to afford to live in a care home, putting a financial plan in place has never been more important.Read more
Companies such as Facebook, Amazon, Apple, Netflix and Google/Alphabet (the FAANGs) have been the primary drivers of the equity bull market, becoming the largest companies in the world in the process. But what would happen if the old world order fought back? What difference would it make to investment prospects?Read more
Many people have written off 'the Donald' as a loud-mouthed braggadocio, full of ill-considered and offensive bluster, both domestically and internationally; not suited to the delicate task of legislating nor fit for the decorum of high office. But what if he turns things around and starts behaving like a real statesman?Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Personal wealth management
When you're choosing a Wealth Manager, you need to be sure they'll listen to your requirements and support you in achieving your objectives. With Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management, you can be confident that together, we’ll develop a relationship on your terms.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe - including our recent acquisition of Hargreave Hale - our investment professionals manage and administer over £24 billion (as at 30 September 2017) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.