Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
- Our highly analytical centralised investment process includes in-depth research and continuous monitoring
- We actively manage investments, aiming to maximise returns and minimise losses
- We'll communicate with you regularly in whichever way suits you
- Your clients' wealth is in safe hands – we have a strong track record of meeting our investors' wealth management needs and delivering consistent returns
- Your client’s Investment Manager will always be on hand when you need them
- You can clearly assess our performance with a number of investment consultants including ARC, Defaqto, Distribution Technology, Enhance, Morningstar and FE
Keeping you informed
For the last six months, economic growth has looked increasingly synchronised around the world. In fact, we’ve enjoyed a steady year so far for investment returns, although high valuations have made it difficult to add more risk to our clients’ portfolios. As such, we have been waiting for a market correction before deploying capital to equities more aggressively.Read more
Last week saw our third annual investment conference hosted at Canada House with a range of expert speakers. Perhaps somewhat surprisingly – in light of the unpredictability of the Trump administration, worries over potential war with North Korea, and the convolutions of Brexit negotiations - the overriding outlook was wholly positive.Read more
Given our increasingly ageing population, and just 14% of people prioritising saving for retirement, a national pensions crisis seems inevitable.Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Personal wealth management
When you're choosing a Wealth Manager, you need to be sure they'll listen to your requirements and support you in achieving your objectives. With Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management, you can be confident that together, we’ll develop a relationship on your terms.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe - including our recent acquisition of Hargreave Hale - our investment professionals manage and administer over £24 billion (as at 30 September 2017) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.