Personal wealth management
We will look at the ‘big picture’ and manage your wealth beyond just your investment objectives. We look at your long-term aims – both financial and lifestyle.
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus on wealth management and financial planning
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Keeping you informed
Inheritance tax affects a large number of people and can be very costly. David Goodfellow, our Head of Financial Planning, gives his 5 top tips for reducing your inheritance tax liability.Read more
What can we learn from holiday bartering when it comes to assessing the implications of today’s global trade spats? Richard Champion, Deputy Chief Investment Officer at Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management considers President Trump’s approach to negotiation and what it could mean with regards to a so-called ‘trade war.’Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe - including our recent acquisition of Hargreave Hale - our investment professionals manage and administer over £25bn (as at 31 December 2017) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.