Personal wealth management
We will look at the ‘big picture’ and manage your wealth beyond just your investment objectives. We look at your long-term aims – both financial and lifestyle.
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus solely on wealth management
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Keeping you informed
Market volatility returned in February after a long lull since President Trump’s election. There was a double-digit stock market fall worldwide as inflation and rising interest rate fears came to the fore.Read more
In our recent articles we have flagged a potential increase in volatility this year as the inevitable ‘price to be paid’ for continued growth in equity markets. It was a matter of when not if. The question is whether the current correction is the beginning of something more sinister - leading to a bear market - or simply reminiscent of 2013’s ‘taper tantrum’.Read more
As equity indices rose during most of 2017, it was clear where market leadership lay. The technology giants like Amazon (up 57% over the year), Apple (up 48%), Facebook (up 53%) and Google/ Alphabet (up 33%) soared, along with their Chinese counterparts Baidu, Tencent and Alibaba (up 42%, 96% and 115% respectively). In this article, we explain why the so-called ’growth’ areas of the market have performed so well.Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.