- A choice of services designed around you
- You choose how hands-on you want to be
- Independent wealth planning when you want it
- Your own dedicated personal Investment Manager
- 24/7 account access via our CG Wealth Online service
- Clear and frequent updates from your Investment Manager
When you first join us as a client, your personal Investment Manager will spend time getting to know you. They will ask you about your likes and dislikes, your attitude to investment, your long-term objectives and wishes, and the time frame in which you want to achieve them.
We can help you can choose whether we manage your investments for you or whether you would prefer simply to use our stockbroking capabilities. Whatever you decide, you can be sure your portfolio is uniquely designed to meet your individual objectives and attitude to risk.
Our investment services
Our investment professionals will build and run a personalised portfolio on your behalf, without needing to ask your permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
Our award-winning trading teams provide an excellent and responsive service. You can choose either our advisory broking service or an execution-only service.
Why choose Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management?
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus on investment management and financial planning
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Speak to one of our investment experts
To discuss your investment needs, book a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.
Keeping you informed
If you have decided to invest some of your savings in a diversified investment portfolio to protect your wealth from inflation, you may be wondering how much to invest and how much to keep in cash. We have some key points to consider when making your decision.Read more
With inflation much higher than interest rates, the real value of cash is being eroded over time. This article explores how inflation is a danger to your cash, and what you can do to protect your wealth from its effects.Read more
How much do you think £1,000 saved in a bank account 10 years ago would be worth today in real terms – assuming you earned interest at the Bank of England base rate? We asked 1,006 high-net worth individuals the same question and their answers were surprising.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.