When you first join us as a client, your personal Investment Manager will spend time getting to know you. They will ask you about your likes and dislikes, your attitude to investment, your long-term objectives and wishes, and the time frame in which you want to achieve them.
We can help you can choose whether we manage your investments for you or whether you would prefer simply to use our stockbroking capabilities. Whatever you decide, you can be sure your portfolio is uniquely designed to meet your individual objectives and attitude to risk.
Invest with confidence
Request a no-obligation call from a member of our team.
Our investment services
Our investment professionals will build and run a personalised portfolio on your behalf, without needing to ask your permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
Our trading team combines fast, responsive action with excellent service. You can choose either our advisory broking service or an execution-only service.
Why choose Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management?
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus on investment management and financial planning
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment management, wealth or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Keeping you informed
Think technological innovation and you need to start in the US whose largest stocks are all technology-related. But does this mean the UK, or in fact Europe is devoid of investment opportunities in innovation?Read more
In our latest zoom webinar to clients, our Chief Investment Officer, Michel Perera, gives his outlook on the investment market and the opportunities around investing in equities in 2021.Read more
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.