When you first join us as a client, your personal Investment Manager will spend time getting to know you. They will ask you about your likes and dislikes, your attitude to investment, your long-term objectives and wishes, and the time frame in which you want to achieve them.
We can help you choose whether we manage your investments for you or whether you would prefer simply to use our stockbroking capabilities. Whatever you decide, you can be sure your portfolio is uniquely designed to meet your individual objectives and attitude to risk.
- A choice of services designed around you
- You choose how hands-on you want to be
- Independent wealth planning when you want it
- Your own dedicated personal Investment Manager
- 24/7 account access via our CG Wealth Online service
- Clear and frequent updates from your Investment Manager
Speak to one of our investment experts
To discuss your investment needs, book a complimentary, no-obligation consultation.
Our investment services
Our investment professionals will build and run a personalised portfolio on your behalf, without needing to ask your permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
Our award-winning trading teams provide an excellent and responsive service. You can choose either our advisory broking service or an execution-only service.
Why choose Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management?
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus on investment management and financial planning
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Keeping you informed
Read our investment experts’ take on the global semiconductor shortage and the opportunities this may create for investors.Read more
What could rising inflation and low economic growth mean for the markets and investors in 2022? Here’s the latest from our investment experts.Read more
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.