Independent financial planning for your business
Business financial planning is about taking all the right steps to achieve your commercial and personal goals while protecting your business.
As a business owner you may have substantial financial assets, but little time to ensure your wealth is working as hard as you are. Or it may be time to plan your exit from a business you’ve devoted many years of your life to. Our team of fully independent wealth planners can provide strategic advice and practical plans for managing your wealth before, during and after the sale of your business.
Our highly qualified financial planning experts specialise in providing strategic and forward-thinking advice on business exit planning, business protection, tax mitigation, pension planning and retirement.
Our specialist business planning services
Our independent, fee-based wealth planning service starts with a strategic review of all your personal and business financial arrangements. We then build and maintain a long-standing relationship with you, reviewing your plan regularly to make sure it is still working as you wish.
As our personal wealth planners are truly independent, they will give you impartial advice on a broad range of solutions and choose the best options for your company’s needs.
Our business financial planning services include:
- Business protection – We can advise you on a range of protection services to help you deal with unexpected changes in your firm’s situation. Our independent wealth planners will help you decide what protection is most appropriate for your needs and put solutions in place to ensure the long-term survival of your business.
- Business exit planning - If you come to an exit, how would you plan for it as an individual? How much capital do you need to achieve your goals and objectives, following a sale or flotation? Our planners can help you to build a strategy that works for you, before, during and then after the sale of your business.
- Employee benefits - Your dedicated wealth planner will invest time getting to know you, your company, and your business goals, so they can advise you on the most appropriate employee benefits to meet your objectives.
- Directors' pensions - Pensions are still one of the most tax-efficient ways to save for retirement but making the most of the tax benefits is not simple. Your wealth planner will help you navigate the complexities and ensure you make the best decisions for your personal circumstances and your business.
- Investments - Good investment management can help you protect your future business and personal interests. Your wealth planner working with our investment management team can help you capitalise on suitable investment opportunities.
- End to end service – We know your time is precious, which is why we manage the entire process on your behalf. From liaising with product providers and investment managers to sorting out paperwork, we take care of everything and keep you updated.
Other wealth planning solutions
Comprehensive wealth planning
A full review of your finances, leading to a personal wealth management plan.
Inheritance tax services
Expert advice on how to mitigate IHT and effectively transfer wealth to the next generation.
Bespoke planning, pension advice and cash flow modelling to achieve the retirement you want.
Keeping you informed
In this world of ours very little stands still. The same can be said for the pensions landscape. As high earners are faced with even more restrictions and potential pitfalls, it is vital to understand the rules and seek specialist wealth planning advice. Luckily, there are plenty of tax-efficient options available to high earners wanting to save for retirement.Read more
Pension rule changes and financial planning might not be that exciting a topic – but, let’s face it, we are all mere mortals who are getting older and living older. This stark reality means we need to plan for a long retirement as effectively as we can. And we need to make sure our pension pots are as full of coin as they can possibly be. But how can we best plan for the future?Read more
Many of our clients are entrepreneurs or are involved in a family business but we often find that they do not make a distinction between business and personal assets when it comes to wealth planning. Fortunately, there are many ways to safeguard your own and your business’ future security but getting the right advice is essential.Read more
Some of our wealth planning experts
If you would like to know how our independent wealth planners can help, please get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.