Personal wealth management
We will look at the ‘big picture’ and manage your wealth beyond just your investment objectives. We look at your long-term aims – both financial and lifestyle.
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus on wealth management and financial planning
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Our latest insights
Against an uncertain backdrop, our Deputy CIO, Richard Champion explains why infrastructure has a role to play for investors. Fortunately, investment in infrastructure is now far less constrained by limits on government spending, opening up many more opportunities for investors.Read more
How do you want your children or favourite cause to benefit from your wealth? How can you ensure your wishes will be fulfilled? Even if you have plans in place, are your heirs prepared? Here we explore how you can make sure your money is transferred to the next generation as you would wish.Read more
The US-China conflict is potentially one of the biggest issues affecting how people will invest in the future. Here we consider some likely scenarios and how investors may need to change their approach to fit in with the new world order.Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe - including our recent acquisition of Hargreave Hale - our investment professionals manage and administer over £25.4bn (as at 31 March 2019) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.