Personal wealth management
We will look at the ‘big picture’ and manage your wealth beyond just your investment objectives. We look at your long-term aims – both financial and lifestyle.
- We can help you achieve the financial future you want for you and your family
- You can be confident that together, we will develop a relationship on your terms
- We will always keep you informed about your financial plans, investment portfolio and performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face-to-face, by phone or by email, or you can view your account online at any time with our app
- With our investment management and financial planning professionals, your wealth is in expert hands
- We will design a unique financial plan and investment portfolio that meets your individual needs and attitude to risk
Our expert Investment Managers can run a personalised investment portfolio on your behalf or support you in making your own investment decisions.
Our independent Financial Planners can help manage all aspects of your finances and ensure they are structured, including your investments, to meet your financial goals now and in later life.
Our latest insights
After a vintage year for markets in 2019, it's fair for investors to ask where to now? Pause for breath? Market fall? Or onwards and upwards?Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe, our investment professionals manage and administer over £27.1bn (as at 30 September 2019) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.