Personal wealth management
We will look at the ‘big picture’ and manage your wealth beyond just your investment objectives. We look at your long-term aims – both financial and lifestyle.
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus on wealth management and financial planning
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Keeping you informed
The US Federal Reserve (Fed) all but promised to cut interest rates at its most recent meeting, even hinting at ’further accommodation’ to follow. With interest rates a major determinant of equity valuations, shares have since soared in celebration of the implicit pledge.Read more
Recently, we undertook research to test our hypothesis that women don’t invest in the markets (stocks, shares and bonds etc.) as much as men. With more than a third of high net worth women (35%) saying they don’t have an investment portfolio, compared to 17% of high net worth men, our belief was confirmed.
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe - including our recent acquisition of Hargreave Hale - our investment professionals manage and administer over £25.4bn (as at 31 March 2019) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.