Personal wealth management
We will look at the ‘big picture’ and manage your wealth beyond just your investment objectives. We look at your long-term aims – both financial and lifestyle.
- You can be confident that we will work with you to build exactly the relationship you want
- We will always keep you informed about your portfolio and its performance
- We can discuss whether you want updates face to face, by phone or by email
- Your wealth is in specialist hands, as we focus on wealth management and financial planning
- We will design a unique portfolio that meets your individual needs and matches your attitude to risk
- We have a long track record of delivering consistent investment returns
Keeping you informed
Forecasting returns and markets in 2019 is fraught with danger, as unpredictable political events may continue to cause volatility. However, in staying focused on the economic fundamentals, we see more upside than downside next year.Read more
Whilst Brexit negotiations will continue to be complex and drawn out, we believe there are two key factors for investors to consider in this environment.
First, the impact of the changing value of sterling; and second, the impact of Brexit on UK businesses.Read more
It had been hoped that the US midterm elections on 6 November might prove to be a cathartic moment for markets and provide a positive turning point following the brutal October battering.Read more
Learn about wealth management
If you are new to the idea of wealth management, financial planning or investing in general, we are here to help you get up to speed and understand the solutions which are best for you.
Services for intermediaries
When you are choosing a partner to help you manage your clients' wealth, you want to be confident their investment process is rigorous, robust and trustworthy.
We have successfully grown our business and reputation over the years. Now, in the UK and Europe - including our recent acquisition of Hargreave Hale - our investment professionals manage and administer over £26.9bn (as at 30 September 2018) of assets.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.