Stockbroking services tailored to you
- Fast, responsive, award-winning service
- Stockbrokers you can actually speak to
- Your choice of personalised support
- Access to a wide range of asset classes and markets
- 24/7 account access via our CG Wealth Online service
- Regular market updates and expert analysis
Our stockbroking services
Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management is a top-10 independent UK wealth manager with £30.2bn assets under management and administration as at 31 March 2021.
If you take an active interest in financial markets and wish to make your own investment decisions, our award-winning stockbroking services will enable you to trade in UK equities, including smaller companies, international equities, fixed interest securities, preference shares, investment trusts, offshore funds and more.
Our qualified and experienced investment team have access to the very latest research, market information systems and dealing technology, enabling them to respond to your requests promptly and execute your orders with skill and efficiency.
Receive expert advice and guidance on investment opportunities tailored to your personal goals and risk profile.
Discover our range of specialist stockbroking services
Good reasons to choose our stockbroking services
- Our completely impartial advisory service is geared towards achieving your objectives
- We have a large team of investment analysts in the UK, the Crown Dependencies and around the world constantly seeking out new investment opportunities and looking deeply into companies
- Our cutting-edge systems and dealing technology ensure we can respond to your requests promptly and execute orders with skill and efficiency
- Quest® Canaccord Genuity’s proprietary equity valuation and risk management analytical tool operates across 9,000 global stocks, helping us to identify companies more likely to offer attractive cash returns for investors
- You can view your account online 24/7 with our easy-to-use Wealth Online portal and app.
Keeping you informed
Did you save money during the COVID-19 pandemic? In this article we consider what you could do with your extra cash.Read more
With inflation creeping up and interest rates at a low, the real value of cash is falling. Read our five questions to ask to protect your cash from inflation.Read more
If you have decided to invest some of your savings in a diversified investment portfolio to protect your wealth from inflation, you may be wondering how much to invest and how much to keep in cash. We have some key points to consider when making your decision.Read more
Some of our stockbroking experts
If you would like to know how our stockbroking team can help, please get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.