Stockbroking services tailored to you
- Fast, responsive, award-winning service
- Stockbrokers you can actually speak to
- Your choice of personalised support
- Access to a wide range of asset classes and markets
- 24/7 account access via our CG Wealth Online service
- Regular market updates and expert analysis
Our stockbroking services
Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management is a top-10 independent UK wealth manager with £29.7bn assets under management and administration as at 31 December 2020.
If you take an active interest in financial markets and wish to make your own investment decisions, our award-winning stockbroking services will enable you to trade in UK equities, including smaller companies, international equities, fixed interest securities, preference shares, investment trusts, offshore funds and more.
Our qualified and experienced investment team have access to the very latest research, market information systems and dealing technology, enabling them to respond to your requests promptly and execute your orders with skill and efficiency.
Receive expert advice and guidance on investment opportunities tailored to your personal goals and risk profile.
Discover our range of specialist stockbroking services
Good reasons to choose our stockbroking services
- Our completely impartial advisory service is geared towards achieving your objectives
- We have a large team of investment analysts in the UK, the Crown Dependencies and around the world constantly seeking out new investment opportunities and looking deeply into companies
- Our cutting-edge systems and dealing technology ensure we can respond to your requests promptly and execute orders with skill and efficiency
- Quest® Canaccord Genuity’s proprietary equity valuation and risk management analytical tool operates across 9,000 global stocks, helping us to identify companies more likely to offer attractive cash returns for investors
- You can view your account online 24/7 with our easy-to-use Wealth Online portal and app.
Keeping you informed
After a dramatic rebound from the lows of March 2020, equity markets have hit a series of record highs in 2021 with many speculating that markets are in bubble territory and that we could see a pullback soon. Our expert Deputy Chief Investment Officer, Richard Champion explains why we don’t believe we’re quite there yet.Read more
Think technological innovation and you need to start in the US whose largest stocks are all technology-related. But does this mean the UK, or in fact Europe is devoid of investment opportunities in innovation?Read more
In our latest zoom webinar to clients, our Chief Investment Officer, Michel Perera, gives his outlook on the investment market and the opportunities around investing in equities in 2021.Read more
Some of our stockbroking experts
If you would like to know how our stockbroking team can help, please get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.