Tailored, personal portfolio management
- A bespoke portfolio crafted around your unique needs
- Managed by your personal Investment Manager
- Our collective investment expertise working on your behalf
- Access to a wide range of asset classes and markets
- 24/7 account access via our CG Wealth Online service
- Regular market updates and expert analysis
Our portfolio management services
With our portfolio management service our Investment Managers build and run a personalised portfolio on your behalf, without needing to ask your permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
We believe it is more important to manage your portfolio to meet your risk objectives than to chase short-term returns, so we will design your bespoke portfolio to meet your unique needs and attitude to risk.
Our investment management team will look for suitable opportunities from around the world, investing in individual stocks and bonds, and other alternative asset classes. They also invest in third party investment funds, for added diversification and access to a wide range of investment styles and strategies.
As a specialist firm, we dedicate all our energy and resources to increasing our expertise in this complex area. So, when you entrust our team with your personal wealth, you can depend on our in-depth knowledge and experience.
Good reasons to choose our discretionary portfolio management service
- We will spend time getting to know your likes and dislikes, attitude to investing, long-term financial and lifestyle goals and timescales to achieve them
- We will use this knowledge to build you a unique portfolio tailored to your wishes, your investment goals and your risk appetite
- We will manage your personal portfolio on your behalf, saving you time and hassle
- Your personal Investment Manager will be on hand whenever you need them
- We will keep you informed on the performance of your portfolio and the actions we are taking to optimise it
- We will endeavour to build a trusting and enduring relationship with you, that will adapt to your changing needs
- We will ensure our recommendations are always relevant and personal to you.
What you pay for our discretionary portfolio management services
The highly personalised nature of our discretionary portfolio management service means the total cost you will pay is affected by a number of variables. For example, your individual tax situation, your long-term goals, stamp duty if applicable, currencies, overseas dealing, the extent you are invested in third party funds and so on.
We are completely committed to fee transparency and understand the complexity and confusion when trying to compare one wealth manager against another. This is why we prefer to talk through our charges with you, so you fully understand our annual management fee (which is subject to VAT) and any other costs you are likely to incur. We can also provide you with a breakdown of our total fees.
As a private client, your Investment Manager will keep you up-to-date on the total fees you are paying. You will also receive a quarterly report which will give you a full breakdown of costs. Our objective is to aim to deliver the returns you wish for, and we will not eschew performance to drive down the fees you pay for our expertise.
For further information on our fees, please contact us.
Keeping you informed
If you have decided to invest some of your savings in a diversified investment portfolio to protect your wealth from inflation, you may be wondering how much to invest and how much to keep in cash. We have some key points to consider when making your decision.Read more
With inflation much higher than interest rates, the real value of cash is being eroded over time. This article explores how inflation is a danger to your cash, and what you can do to protect your wealth from its effects.Read more
How much do you think £1,000 saved in a bank account 10 years ago would be worth today in real terms – assuming you earned interest at the Bank of England base rate? We asked 1,006 high-net worth individuals the same question and their answers were surprising.Read more
Contact a personal Investment Manager today
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment and wealth management needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
IMPORTANT: Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.