The portfolio management service tailored to you
With our portfolio management service our investment managers will build and run a personalised portfolio on your behalf without needing to ask your permission each time they want to make an adjustment.
We believe it is more important to manage your portfolio to meet your risk objectives than to chase short-term returns, so we will design your bespoke portfolio to meet your unique needs and attitude to risk.
- A bespoke portfolio crafted around your unique needs
- Managed by your personal Investment Manager
- Our collective investment expertise working on your behalf
- Access to a wide range of asset classes and markets
- 24/7 account access via our CG Wealth Online service
- Regular market updates and expert analysis
How we approach discretionary portfolio management
Our investment management team will look for suitable opportunities from around the world, investing in individual stocks and bonds, and other alternative asset classes. They also invest in third party investment funds, for added diversification and access to a wide range of investment styles and strategies.
As a specialist firm, we dedicate all our energy and resources to increasing our expertise in this complex area. So, when you entrust our team with your personal wealth, you can depend on our in-depth knowledge and experience.
What are the benefits of discretionary portfolio management?
Looking after your own investments to achieve your long-term goals requires commitment, knowledge and objectivity. Managing your own portfolio can also be labour intensive and time-consuming. Discretionary portfolio management allows you to delegate responsibility for your investment portfolio to a dedicated and experienced investment manager.
The benefits of discretionary portfolio management include:
Freedom – you will be freed from having to make all day-to-day investment decisions
Expertise – a qualified investment manager, experienced in the machinations of the markets, will act on your behalf
Stewardship – your investment manager will get to know you and your circumstances and ensure their investment strategy is aligned with your long-term goals, values and attitude to risk
Advantage – your investment manager will have access to the latest research, market analysis and investment themes, and is better positioned to respond to events and new opportunities
Oversight – you will be kept informed of the changes made to your portfolio, with regular reviews of your situation and objectives to ensure the investment approach is always aimed towards delivering your future goals
Why choose our discretionary portfolio management service?
With our discretionary portfolio management service, you can delegate your investment decisions to an expert.
Your personal wealth manager will:
- Spend time getting to know your likes and dislikes, attitude to investing, long-term financial and lifestyle goals and timescales to achieve them
- Use this knowledge to build you a unique portfolio tailored to your wishes, your investment goals and your risk appetite
- Take charge of the day-to-day decisions involved in managing your portfolio of investments on your behalf, saving you time and hassle
- Be on hand whenever you need them
- Keep you informed on the performance of your portfolio and the actions we are taking to optimise it
- Endeavour to build a trusting and enduring relationship with you, that will adapt to your changing needs
- Ensure our recommendations are always relevant and personal to you.
Ultimately, with our discretionary portfolio management service you will have peace of mind knowing your portfolio is being nurtured in line with your future plans and appetite for risk.
Investment involves risk. The value of investments and the income from them can go down as well as up and you may not get back the amount originally invested. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future performance.
Our portfolios are designed to work over a typical investment cycle of 7-10 years, so we recommend you stay invested for at least seven years.
The information provided is not to be treated as specific advice. It has no regard for the specific investment objectives, financial situation or needs of any specific person or entity.
Keeping you informed
Watch our webinar: Thomas Becket in conversation with Tony Dwyer, sharing their views on transatlantic investment opportunitiesRead more
With our families’ future financial wellbeing always in the back of our minds, we’d all welcome legitimate ways to manage inheritance tax (IHT) liability. One way to do this is by investing in the Alternative Investment Market (AIM).Read more
Contact a personal investment manager today
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment and wealth management needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.