Our investment process
Our goal is to meet your personal investment needs and achieve the best possible returns for your chosen level of risk.
Based on a global asset allocation framework, our rigorous, robust and highly analytical investment process includes in-depth research, continuous monitoring and the interaction of a number of investment committees.
Like a combination lock, each layer of our investment process must be aligned before your Wealth Manager can start to create a risk-adjusted portfolio, flexibly tailored to your individual needs.
Why trust our Canaccord Genuity Wealth Management investment process?
- We can offer you a range of different investments, including securities, equities, funds, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), investment trusts, venture capital trusts (VCTs), enterprise investment schemes (EISs), alternatives, bonds and cash
- We can structure your investments tax effectively, including SIPPs and ISAs
- Our in-house investment experts select investments from the open market to create a range of quality investment opportunities for you
- Our specialist investment committees combine their knowledge to agree the best positioning for your portfolio
- We measure risk through our in-house portfolio risk management calculator, and build portfolios from our approved lists
- We check your portfolio against your objectives to make sure it's on track, and actively manage and monitor your investments to maximise returns and minimise losses.
Keeping you informed
In this article, our Chief Investment Officer, Michel Perera, reflects on what has been happening recently in bond markets, the impact on equities and suggests “we must be careful not to embrace kneejerk reactions that dreadful markets often provoke.”Read more
Our recent acquisition of Punter Southall Wealth has brought many benefits – not least the arrival of Thomas Becket, their highly respected Chief Investment Officer. Here Tom shares his views on investment prospects and challenges during the current ‘twilight zone’.Read more
Our CIO of Canaccord Genuity Funds, Justin Oliver, was a panellist at the recent Investors’ Chronicle Future of Private Investing Conference. Justin discussed the issue at the front of all investors’ minds at the moment – inflation – and whether there are investments to beat inflation.Read more
How can we help?
If you would like to know how we can help with your investment management, wealth or financial planning needs, get in touch. We will be delighted to provide more details of our services.
Investment involves risk and you may not get back what you invest. It’s not suitable for everyone.
Investment involves risk and is not suitable for everyone.